Our Client, a NEW COMPANY in the Investment Capital Market Industry seeks an Accountants Officer to support the affairs of the Finance department.
The ideal candidate must understand General Accounting (Shared Business Services)
- A Bachelor's degree/ HND in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage Professional certification in Accounting - ACCA/ACA/CIMA or any other.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Post the general ledger and cash accounting entries, thereby compensating according to the type of payment/collection to ensure that the accounting reflects the economic operations. The related transactions but not exhaustive are Travel expenses, prepaid expenses, operating expenses (rental fees, energy (electricity, fuel & gas and water supply costs, etc.)
· Organize the filing of the supporting documents, Manage the petty cash (ensure the postings of all the transactions on a timely basis and work in accordance with the procedures in place)
· Prepare and pay for the various taxes and social security charges, ensuring correct credit of the same in all managed companies.
· Ensure that all the taxes are declared and paid on time.
· Be aware of all the tax risks and work accordingly. Report all the relevant tax issues identified systematically to the direct report.
· Prepare and control the inter-company invoices and accounts to adjust the internal billing situation of services between companies of our client.
· Reconcile on a monthly basis the inter- company accounts, Review all the differences noted and liaise with Corporate team.
· Post all the relating adjustments.
· Vendor Invoices reception (different flows), Posting for payment: validating the invoice with the Purchase Orders, Initiate workflows for invoice differences /inconsistencies/formalities, Invoice archive.
· Follow up of open purchase orders, and vendors accounts.
· Accounting for payment: supporting document validation, and posting
· Technical support to procurement department (PO treatment), Authorization workflows maintenance.