Our Client, in the Investment Capital Market Industry seeks a Senior Accountant (Chief Finance Officer).
The ideal candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the financial analysis, planning, reporting and understand General Accounting (Shared Business Services).
Bachelor's degree/ HND in Accounting or related field.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Professional certification in Accounting - ACCA/ACA/CIMA or any other.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ of finance experience.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Experience in dealing with Private Investors will be an advantage.
· Manage finance functions and oversee the finance operations
· Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial/grant reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Create, implement and maintain appropriate systems for internal users
· Maintain internal controls and safeguards for receipt of revenue, tracking of costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
· Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
· Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
· Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice where necessary.
· Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.