Our Client, a NEW COMPANY in the Investment Capital Market Industry seeks an Executive Assistant to the COO.
This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and assist in day to day coordination and management of business operational activities by providing high-level administrative support and preparing reports, presentations and managing confidential information.
Exceptional attention to detail and first-class organizational skills is a must.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5 of administrative assistant/executive assistant experience.
- Project management a plus
· Develops and processes a variety of reports, presentations and other documents.
· Write, edit and proofreads a wide variety of documents.
· Analyzes staff productivity and provides insights and recommendations for action and/or question
· Assists the COO in preparation of annual budget data and materials
· Assists the COO in preparation of presentations for Board of Trustees meetings
· Manage administrative projects as assigned and provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of project results.
· May provides technical expertise for various activities, including data gathering, programmatic research, etc.
· Create and develop visual presentations.
· Organize and maintains files and records.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
· Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
· Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
· Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
· Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes