· A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in same or similar role.
· Strong Digital Marketing Skills: Email, Mobile, Google and Social Media
· Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively.
· Strong Copywriting Skills.
· Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good Analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
· Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
· Customer Focused and Oriented.
· Results Driven.
· Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
· High level of agility and adaptability.
· Financial Services Experience is an added advantage.
· Responsible for product marketing.
· Responsible for event management and public relations.
· Responsible for social media marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing and dissemination of information to clients.
· Ownership of customer issues and resolution of same.
· Implementation of the Organization’s CSR strategy.
· Ownership of the Organization’s Brand Identity and ensuring consistency across all channels.